Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow!

We made it to Idaho and the trip was very eventful. The t-shirts I made were the best! It seemed that people were more than helpful because of them! We even got free dinner in Atlanta because my husband is in Iraq and this kind gentleman felt sorry for this poor mom with four kids. We almost didn't make our flight from Salt Lake to Boise, but they held the plane for us! I would have cried if we missed it! The kids all did very good on the planes and somehow we survived! I felt like I had run a marathon by the time we arrived...I was exhausted. When we got to Idaho, my kids were more than thrilled to see snow! They have played in it for hours! They are so excited to be at Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas and they are looking forward to their cousins coming tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lempskies said...

I get to be the 1st to comment on your blog! (I'm NEVER the 1st-you have such a large & faithful following.)

So glad the t-shirts helped & that you made it without losing OR selling any children en route. You're amazing!

What train is that? My kids want on it.

Tami said...

Glad you made it safely. It's always such a relief to be done flying with kids.

jbel said...

so glad you made it without any major problems ... and with the kids doing so well flying ... way to go!