Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ready for Christmas

We went to a Christmas party at the hospital with Jon's coworkers. The kids got to see Santa, play games, eat way too much sugar, and get their faces painted. Anna flipped out when I put her on Santa's lap. The rest of the party, she clung to me with a death grip. After the party, Tyler stated that he was ready for Christmas because Santa promised to bring him a Nintendo DS. Maybe this is the year that Tyler finds out who Santa REALLY is because he is NOT getting a DS.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Bad Santa. Why would he promise a kid something like that! ☺

Your enrichment looks like it was really cool! I love the centerpieces. We did a similar thing in the spring with little buds all over the branches.
I love being enrichment leader. I keep worrying they're going to take me out because I've been in there for like 4 1/2 years or something.

Tami said...

What's with these first graders? Porter really wanted Guitar Hero, a Wii to play it on, a cell phone, an Ipod... I've convinced him that they're are all too expensive for Santa to make. What happened to calling it good with a couple of superheros?