Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Great Grandma

One cool thing about visiting Boise is that my kids get to see their great grandparents, Doris and Figs Hanna. They are Jon's maternal grandparents. It seems like everytime I come visit, there is a new great grandchild for them to see. They loved seeing Joey!





3 comments:

The cool family! said...

AWWW!! What cute pictures with great grandma!! I loved the video. Your baby looks JUST like Tyler!! I know I havn't seen you in years, but he looks just like Tyler back when I knew him (he was like 3 I think)

Anonymous said...

hey im heading out to Utah in the morning. I'll call you in a few days. FYI That is one super cute baby you have. Sooo cute. Miss you
Wish me luck Shiva

Rocky Mtn HR said...

I'm so glad you posted the video- Dorris is such a cool g'ma & its fun to hear Joey coo.

We are thrilled that you are in the home stretch of Jon's deployment! Hang in there & good luck on the flight home.