We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. For Christmas Eve, we had all the kids dress up as Nativity characters and then they acted it out. We had a lesson about the Good Shepherd and then we sang Christmas songs using hand bells that Grandma Pam sent us. The kids loved it. We ended the evening with a gift exchange game.
Christmas day was nice and relaxing. We opened presents and ate a delicious breakfast. I even got a nap! What a great day! We had the best Christmas dinner...we felt like kings and queens. We had prime rib, crab, lobster, mashed potatoes, and homemade rolls.
Little Anna gave us the biggest laugh of the day. She was munching on a treat that she had found. It looked kind of like a biscotti to me...she ate about half of it. A little later, my mom asked where the dog biscuit was for my brother's dog. Apparently my mom filled a stocking for his dog and the big dog biscuit was missing. We realized that Anna had found it and eaten it. What a funny girl!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Highlights!
Posted by Lisa at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What a nice day. Merry Christmas, Lisa!
I'm so glad it was a happy day for you. I loved talking to Jon! Happy new year!
Lisa!!! What a fun Christmas! Your pictures are great...what wonderful memories you've made!:)Happy new Year!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. It's always nice to be with family.
looks like all had fun frolicking with the family!
What a fun Christmas! I wish I could have been in Idaho to see you, but I had to stay in Utah and chill with the crazy in-laws. Your kids are the cutest!
Post a Comment