By myself...with 4 kids...from Florida to Idaho! That's what we're doing in a few hours. I am sooo dreading the flight! I made the kids these t-shirts so that people would know why I would be crazy enough to drag 4 kids onto an airplane (3 airplanes, actually) without a husband!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Flying...
Posted by Lisa at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Impressive. Hopefully time flies (and a few good samaritans at the airport and on the plane will help) and you'll be with your fam before you know it.
I am tired just thinking about flying with 4 kids! The t-shirts are a great idea---hopefully they will bring out the best in your fellow travelers. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
You are a brave girl! I feel your pain but I only have one! Hopefully we'll get to see you and your cute kiddos!
brilliant idea! so glad to see that with 4 kids, and by yourself, you have been able to keep your wits about you! amazing!!! keep it up!
very clever! good luck.
What a great idea! Have fun and good luck!
Good luck with the flight, hopefully those shirts will help to keep everyone in good spirits. I hope that you have a great time with your family.
Good thinking! So crazy, Von's mom called the other day to say she heard Jon on the radio giving a shout out to his family and friends from Iraq! Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment