Monday, December 8, 2008

Enrichment!

I am the enrichment counselor in my ward and we just had our Christmas Enrichment. We did a North Pole mystery dinner and it turned out fantastic. The Enrichment leader did an amazing job putting all of this together. Our ward is so small that she doesn't have a committee, so the work falls on her shoulders. She was the mastermind behind the whole evening and I was her main helper...it was a lot of work, but also lots of fun.

We made reindeer napkin holders.


The tables...


The center pieces were tree branches spray painted white and then cemented into the pots. We then added the clear ornament balls filled with mini M&Ms. We used glass etching cream to etch a snowflake and the work "Joy" on each ball. The sisters in our ward took these home as gifts.


1 comments:

The cool family! said...

Super cute!!! I'm the enrichment leader for our ward and we JUST had our activity as well... but your looks WAY more cool!!
We actually just painted glass ball ordaments, but I LOVE that you filled them with candy and then etched them. I have a TON on extras, maybe I'll do that for gifts for people!