Saturday, October 4, 2008

Definitely Nesting!

I am 38 weeks pregnant and I am definitely nesting. Last night I borrowed my friend's sewing machine (I don't own one) and sewed these cute kiddo aprons! I NEVER sew, so it truly must be all those pregnancy hormomes. Now onto my next project...sorting/washing baby clothes and assembling the dresser to put them in!


9 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE the pink wall. ;) Aren't rentals great?
Yay for being 38 weeks preggo. You'll have that little one before you know it. (Yeah, right--much easier to say b/c I'm not the one pregnant.)

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Very cute! I'm so glad you're doing well. :) Get some rest!!

The cool family! said...

CUTE!! I attempted aprons several years ago, then put them in a drawer and haven't opened it since! it was too hard for me, LOL!
I'm impressed that you just DID it!!

Janet said...

I guess I didn't realize how close you were to delivering!
Those aprons are adorable!! You better invest in your own machine now. :)

Lempskies said...

Look how well rounded you are raising your children to be- both the boy & girl encouraged to wear soccer clothes & cooking aprons. You're a great mom!
Happy Nesting!

Philip and Melissa said...

those are so cute! nice work lisa!

Val said...

SO cute! Isn't it funny what we do when we're nesting? I wish I could sew something!

Anonymous said...

Very cute aprons. I did not know Jon was being deployed. I am sure my turn will be soon. I will keep your family in my prayers. I am thankful to Jon for his service to our country. Hang in there!!

jbel said...

so like you can totally sew!
here's a question for you, who is coming to help you when baby #4 is born? your mother? I'm hoping someone is lined up to come in and help ... over night and all ... not like I can help in that regard being in Ca but I still want to make sure you are takin' care of!