...baby Joey! Joseph Markus Juhasz was born on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 2:06pm. He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and was 20 inches long. Both mom and baby are home and doing well. More pictures and details to come!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Announcing....
Posted by Lisa at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Congrats! What a little stud, can't wait to see more pictures. Welcome to the family Baby Joey!
I just left a message on your phone but congratulations! Some day we'll have to chat.
Take care,
Cami
Great job guys! He's beautiful!
Awesome he is so cute!!!
Congratulations Juhasz family!! He is so cute and so tiny. They get big so fast. I keep thinking Kimberly is still tiny, and then I see a new one like Joey. You have some good "big" helpers.
Cute name- I love the hungarian spelling of his middle name & CUTE BABY! He really is adorable. Congratulations! We are thrilled for you! And thanks for always supplying a playmate for our kids. We love how well your family planning matches up with ours.
Hip hip hooray for not being preggo anymore!! Congrats on the new little guy. I'll call you soon (I know I always say that, I really will one of these days . . . )
Congrats! He's a cutie!
Congratulations! What a cutie. Is Tyler thrilled to have another boy in the family? A guy can only handle so much drama. I hope you are getting some sleep. He is so precious.
Way to go mama Juhasz! Glad that baby and you are doing fine. I am soooo impressed that you got pics up already. He's a keeper!
Congrats Lisa! He's so cute! Glad to hear he is healthy and everything went well!
Congrats, you guys and way to go, Lisa, being hubby-less! What a cutie. Take care and we wish you the best while Jon's away!
Congrats, Lisa! He's a doll!
Oh he is so cute! Glad you're doing well!
Post a Comment