Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins!

We finally carved our pumpkins for Halloween. We usually have much better Jack-O-Lantern faces when Jon does the carving, but we had to make due without him this year! I think they turned out okay..especially since I am not an expert pumpkin-carver!


P.S. Still pregnant...2 days after my due date!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'd say you did AWESOME considering you carved with a 9 month plus 2 day belly in your way! =) Way to go hangin' in there!!

Anonymous said...

dang still prego huh

Lempskies said...

Cute pumpkins! Happy Halloween!

jbel said...

Yay-I'm so glad you carved pumpkins without any accidents considering the fact that you were 2 days beyond due date and that you had 3 little ones underfoot whilst your hubby is in another country! I'm more happy to hear that your parents have arrived. I'm so glad they'll be there for you and the fam when baby #4 arrives. You get Woman Of The Year award!