I saw this tag on my friend Kim's blog and I thought it was a fun tag. You are supposed to post the fourth photo from the fourth album on your computer. Here's mine..it was taken in November of 2004. We were living in Maryland and Jon was in med school. Tyler was 2 1/2 and Lindsay 1 1/2. I can't believe they were ever that little! Time sure does fly! I will tag anyone who wants to play along and take a trip down memory lane!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Fourth Album, Fourth Picture
Posted by Lisa at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where is that taken? It's not your house . . .
Fricken cuuuute kids! Sometimes I really wish they didn't grow so fast! Oh well! We'll just keep having more, I guess!:)
Ok, did you get new vinyl siding after we moved? You had white, not blue.
Post a Comment