Saturday, October 18, 2008

40 weeks!

Well, today is my due date...but no baby yet! I am definitely ready to get this baby here. My parents have arrived, so anytime this baby wants to come, we are ready!

6 comments:

The Moving Circus said...

Good luck Lisa hope the baby comes soon!!! Happy pushing;)

Lempskies said...

I feel for ya- it is so hard to wait & wonder when they'll come. We are so excited for you and are anxious to find out the gender! We sure hope everything goes smoothly. Sending lots of love & happy wishes your way!

Sarah said...

Oh maaaaan, no baby?!? Did you go over with the others? Will they induce you? I hope you're hanging in there okay. I've never made it to my due date, and I think I would be totally shell-shocked if I did. Some people prefer the babies in rather than out though--every day brings you one day closer to Jon coming home. Take care and know that I'm thinking of you.

Unknown said...

Hang in there! I'll keep you in my prayers!

Philip and Melissa said...

oh my!!!! keep us posted!!!!!!!

Corinne said...

Babies are happiest when they pick their do date :) Congrats on making it to 40 weeks with such a good attitude. I am so sorry that your hubby will miss the big event, I wish I could be there to help! (I am a doula). I am thinking of you!