Today Lindsay pulled Tyler's hair and kicked him. Naturally, I put her in time out for her behavior. When I went to get her out of time out, she was on her knees with her arms folded and acting like she was praying. I asked her what she was doing and she looked up at me and said (sobbing), "I am asking Heavenly Father to forgive me for my sins." It was so sweet. Now if only a little of that could rub off on Tyler!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lisa,
I meant to leave a coomment when I read your blog on Sunday...i can't believe Jon is in Iraq for 4 1/2 months! Darin was in Iraq for a year when we first went to war...I didn't know him then, but I always tell him I have no idea how I would have handled it if I had known him. PLUS you are pregnant...you are one busy lady!!!
What is your due date? Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? GOOD LUCK!
I hope everything else is going well, good to hear your kids are praying :)
Mom was telling me this morning the story about Lindsay being frustrated that she couldn't make a basket & making the next shot after she prayed...what sweet faith.
Can you have her pray that our baby will come soon? I was sure I'd have the baby by Oct., but here we are Oct. 1st & the crib is still empty.
What a cute little story! I can't even imagine how hard it must be to be just about to have a baby with 3 kids and no husband. You will be in my prayers! I wished you lived closer so I could help out!
Will there ever be a day when Kaley responds that way? It must be part of the DNA of the second child, right?
That is so sweet. You know they listen in church or for FHE when that happens. Hope things are going good for you. How much further do you have till baby comes?
Post a Comment