My home teachers came over the other day and gave me this cute coupon book! I thought it was so creative and so nice. The book is full of service coupons like free babysitting, lawn care, and house cleaning. I was truly touched by their generosity! What a creative idea!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Service
Posted by Lisa at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is cute--what nice home teachers!
Okay, where can I request home teachers like that? I guess I need to talk to my Elder's Quorom President! Glad you have great priesthood holders around who are willing and able to serve you while Jon is away!
Neat idea!! How are you doing, anyway?! Being a 'single' mom is so hard, huh?! You're a strong lady...I'm sure you are handling everything well...
I think what I love most about the book is the scribble job done by one of your kids on the cover page!
Post a Comment