I decided to throw myself a birthday party last weekend...no kids allowed. I was talking to some friends about the last time we had gone dancing. It seemed like it had been years for all of us and we decided that it was time to get together and just dance. I found some great tunes and we danced for about 2 hours straight. By the end of the evening, we were all soaked in sweat! The guys were pretty much wall flowers, but us ladies really got down! It brought back some good memories of stake dances, high school dances, and college parties. We all decided that this should be a once-a-month actvity!
The drinks in the pics are root beer. It's only the appearance of evil. :))
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Dance Party '09
Posted by Lisa at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are a trip, Lisa! That's so funny!
suddenly I am having a flash-back to the church in the DR where we had our own little american dance party for want of less-merengue dancing weekends
you crack me up I think you are so entertaining
Happy b-day! Looks like you all had a blast.
Funny. Wish we were there (and the kids were somewhere else!). Happy last year of your twenties you spring chicken you.
Post a Comment