Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Joey's Blessing

We blessed baby Joey this past Sunday. We had lots of family here for it. My parents, my Uncle Gordon and Aunt Sue were here. Also, my oldest brother Eric was here. Jon was also asked to do a musical number in sacrament meeting. I think I was more nervous than he was. He played the piano and sang. He did an amazing job. We were all so impressed! It turned out to be such a special day for everyone.






7 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics, Lisa. You've got yourself another little blue-eyed babe.

Breeana said...

Congratulations! You've got such a cute family.

Kimberly said...

He is such a beautiful baby boy... I'm so happy you guys had such a wonderful, special day.

jbel said...

he really is a cutie! you guys have a good gene pool to work with!

Philip and Melissa said...

What a sweet little boy, Lisa!

Val said...

What a cute family you have! So glad you had such a special day!

Lempskies said...

How sweet! I love the girls' dresses. Jon must be busy back at work... don't hear much from him re: March madness. I'll have to call you soon.