I did this note in Facebook and thought I'd put it on my blog. It's 25 random things about me. I think I'm supposed to tag 25 people, but I'll just tag anyone who wants to do it!
1. I love to play tennis.
2. I love to watch game shows.
3. I hate seafood. I can stomach shrimp if it's battered and fried.
4. I love buffalo wings...addicted to them.
5. I love watching sports...Especially football, basketball, and tennis. I can't wait for March Madness to start!
6. I'm not a very emotional person, except when I'm pregnant.
7. I love the smell of a new baby.
8. I am totally tone deaf, but I love to sing. When I am in the car by myself, I totally belt it out!
9. I love having a clean and organized house, but I hate to clean. That's why I love my cleaning lady!
10. I do my own taxes and I love it.
11. If I went back to school to get my masters, I would do it in accounting.
12. Music makes me want to dance.
13. When I am nervous or in an uncomfortable situation, I talk non-stop. I don't like "uncomfortable" silence.
14. I love it that my hubby is in the Air force because I like to move and start over.
15. I am pretty down-to-earth. I don't pretend that my house is always clean, my kids are always perfect, and that I'm married to the perfect man.
16. I love going to the beach without kids.
17. I'm not a very good cook, but I love to bake goodies.
18. I love to eat out.
19. I love being a stay-at-home mom.
20. I love volunteering at my kids' school.
21. My favorite color is purple.
22. I love getting pedicures.
23. My lucky number.
24. I hate public speaking.
25. My husband is my best friend.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
25 Random Things
Posted by Lisa at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shy? Whatever!
A cleaning lady...that's what I need! Seriously, the beach is kind of a nightmare with (little) kids. It's supposed to be relaxing! You are so cute!
No video clips of the dance party? Ahh, that's too bad. What fun it would have been to nominate a "most like Elaine from Seinfeld" dancer.
Good luck in MarchMadness!
Post a Comment