Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I turned 20...plus 9. Aaaah! It's my last year of my twenties! I had a lot of fun today. I went to lunch with my hubby and had fun with my kids. They loved wrapping presents and celebrating with me. It was a nice relaxing day. I got a new dock for my ipod, some new sunglasses, and new tennis balls. However, the best gift I got today was a brand new little niece. Jon's sister, Cheryl, had a baby girl this morning. She named her Hailey Kay Kingsford. Kay is my middle name (and Lindsay's) and I am truly honored that they thought of me! We're so glad Hailey is here and we can't wait to see her!


Out to Lunch

My Cake (it's supposed to look like a Scrabble board) Blowing out the candles
Presents!
My sweet Tyler and me

Joey slept through the whole party!!

7 comments:

Lempskies said...

Look at you, skinny girl! Your face looks so thin. Cute cake too. Happy BIRTHDAY! We love ya!

5 Brothers Farms said...

Happy, happy BIRTHDAY! It sounds like it was a fun-filled day! Are you a scrabble freak too??

Anie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!! Forever 29 baby!! What a GREAT age! I'm just 2 months behind you. I also get to share my birthday with my niece (she'll be 2 this year)! My sister was nervous that I'd be bummed to have to share my birthday. Ya, I'm one of those kinda people who like their birthday all to themselves! I'm ok with it now though! :) Glad to hear that you had a fabulous birthday celebration!!

Breeana said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear LISA, Happy Birthday to you!

Was that out of tune? :)

Stephanie said...

happy beleated birthday! btw- the J in Baby J is for Jocelyn...:)

Wendy said...

Ahh! It was lovely to hit 29 and I hit it again this year...and I'll hit it again next year! I hope you had a great day and got to relax after all of the family fun.
Lots of love!
Wendy

jbel said...

well happy belated bday girl!
love the kids' excitement ... they almost seem as happy as they'd be for their own party.