Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tampa

Our weekend get-a-way last weekend was a trip to Tampa Bay. We visited Busch Gardens and got to see lots of other sights...including Paul Revere & the Raiders. We have been to the Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia and let me tell you, there is no comparison. The B.G. in Tampa is out of this world. I definitely liked it better than any park at Disney World. There was a great balance between grown-up activities and kid activities. Jon and I went on some of the best roller coasters I have ever been on. We really enjoyed Tampa. We live in such a small town, it was so nice to visit a large city with skyscrapers and freeways.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey your kids are sooo grown up!! And finally we get to see a pic of you! you look great!! love you and miss u tons

Unknown said...

It must be so nice to have Jon back! You have such a cute little family!

The cool family! said...

I'm just jealous you all are in t-shirts! It's freezing here with snow flurries on and off... can't wait for t-shirt weather!

Breeana said...

I'm so glad you guys have Jon back and are enjoying yourselves. Sounds like fun!

jbel said...

glad you guys have the chance to live it up together after Jon was gone for months!