We just got back from Disney World! Last time, we went to Magic Kindgom, so this time we decided to go to Epcot and Animal Kingdom. I was expecting HUGE crowds, but it really wasn't that bad. My parents flew down from Idaho to join us on our adventure. We had so much fun! After 2 days of theme parks, we were pretty worn out from walking in the heat and humidity, but that still didn't stop Jon and my dad from playing 36 holes of golf.
Inside "Jaws" at Epcot. Anna wasn't too happy about it!
Inside "Jaws" at Epcot. Anna wasn't too happy about it!
We went to the 3-D movie "It's Tough to be a Bug" at Animal Kingdom.
On the "Kilamanjaro Safari" ride at Animal Kindgom. It was really like being in Africa! The kids LOVED it!
Visiting "Germany" in Epcot. Yes, we did get rained on, but that didn't stop the fun!
Jon and Lindsay on the Everest roller coaster at Animal Kindgom. I love roller coasters, so I was bummed that I had to sit this one out. Jon and Lindsay went on it 5 times and Tyler only braved it once!
On the golf course
Tyler is becoming quite the golf cart driver!
4 comments:
How fun! I wish we lived closer--we'd definitely join you.
Well HELLO there!!! Annie turned me onto blogging...and I found YOU! #4 is on the way, eh? Congrats on your beeeeeautiful family!:) I am so happy to be in touch with you!:)
Love,
Emilee
Oh my heck, Lisa!! Holy crap, #4? That's crazy! Congrats! It's been such a long time! I'm so glad you found me. :) Fun living in Florida! I'm jealous! We came to Seattle when Erik got a job with the government as an auditor. He since has a different job as an accountant and we love it here! We definitely miss Boise (especially the housing prices), but we have made the Seattle area our home for now. What took you guys all the way to Florida? Crazy! Thanks for saying hi!!! : )
hey! I've gotten in touch with so many people through blogging. Love it! Your kids are adorable!!! You look so happy and I'm so happy for that! yeah, we're in Boise. Must be nice to live in Florida!!!
Post a Comment