Thursday, July 24, 2008

Why Jon LOVES his job!

Jon's week includes 4 days of being a doctor, 1 day of flying in an F-16 or F-15, and weekends off. His dream come true and I have to admit that he looks pretty sexy in his flight suit!

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Hey! I'm glad you stumbled on our blog! I wish more of the Juhasz clan would get a blog, its great to see how others are doing between the reunions! Please keep in touch!

Janet said...

Hey Lisa!
No comment about the flight suit :) but your kiddos are darling! Anna kind of looks like Rachel's girls. I guess those Henderson genes are dominant because all our kids look like Steve.

Val said...

That does sound like a fun job! And I love your family picture on the right side of your blog!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the fun memories on my blog. Jace's eyes are a dark hazel for now, so we'll see what happens.
I finally added a link to your blog. It's not quite alliteration, but only because I know Juhasz is pronounced Yoo-haws. So I did it by the pronunciation. Hope you like. =)