Lisa!!! What a beautiful family you have! It was so fun to see your blog! I can't believe how much your girls look like you and Tyler looks just like Jon! And holy cow...you have a 6 year old!!! Crazy! And child number 4 on the way! That's great! I'm excited to keep in touch with you!
Hey Lisa!!!! Thanks for the comment! It was SUPER fun to find your blog and get caught up on your life!! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! Wow and pregnant with your 4th!! That's AWESOME! I like how you did it though- having your first two close in age, a little space, and then your next two close as well. You planned it like that right?!? :) SO, we live in Rockville and love it!! What ward were you in when you lived in Germantown?? Several people in my ward have Germantown addresses. Our ward boundaries as SO spread out!! Anyway, we'll definitely have to keep in touch. Are you guys flying to Boise for the class reunion?? Talk to you soon!!
Hey friend-- I know what you mean about dressing kids alike, and it works for 2 boys too. =) So fun. By the time Linc is out of toddler sizes and moves up to big boy sizes, I don't know what I'll do. Gav likes it too because it's easier to dress them--he just picks two of the same. About my friends list, I don't use it much anymore because I set up google reader. But I'll think of something fun for you. Nobody knows that Juhasz is pronounced YOU-haws, but I'll still have to do it with a 'J' so I don't look like a dummy. BTW, we're in Boise right now on our way to UT. I'll wave out the window to your fam. =)
AHHHHH! LISA! I can't tell you how many times I think of you and wonder where you are!!! What a funny thing that you found my dreadful walking blog! I'll send an invite to the "private" life blog just send me an email at wendyhalverson@gmail.com Hooray you have been found!!! :) And you have a ton of beautiful children!!!!!
Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children and another baby girl on her way in November. Jon is currently deployed to Afghanistan and we are looking forward to his safe return in early 2011. We live in the panhandle of Florida and enjoy the warm weather and white, sandy beaches. I love being my kids' mom and I am so lucky I get to stay home with them.
6 comments:
Lisa!!! What a beautiful family you have! It was so fun to see your blog! I can't believe how much your girls look like you and Tyler looks just like Jon! And holy cow...you have a 6 year old!!! Crazy! And child number 4 on the way! That's great! I'm excited to keep in touch with you!
Hey Lisa!!!! Thanks for the comment! It was SUPER fun to find your blog and get caught up on your life!! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! Wow and pregnant with your 4th!! That's AWESOME! I like how you did it though- having your first two close in age, a little space, and then your next two close as well. You planned it like that right?!? :) SO, we live in Rockville and love it!! What ward were you in when you lived in Germantown?? Several people in my ward have Germantown addresses. Our ward boundaries as SO spread out!! Anyway, we'll definitely have to keep in touch. Are you guys flying to Boise for the class reunion?? Talk to you soon!!
Hey friend--
I know what you mean about dressing kids alike, and it works for 2 boys too. =) So fun. By the time Linc is out of toddler sizes and moves up to big boy sizes, I don't know what I'll do. Gav likes it too because it's easier to dress them--he just picks two of the same.
About my friends list, I don't use it much anymore because I set up google reader. But I'll think of something fun for you. Nobody knows that Juhasz is pronounced YOU-haws, but I'll still have to do it with a 'J' so I don't look like a dummy.
BTW, we're in Boise right now on our way to UT. I'll wave out the window to your fam. =)
Hi Lisa! You have adorable children. I am glad we've found each other blogs. It will be fun to keep tabs on you over the years :)
AHHHHH! LISA! I can't tell you how many times I think of you and wonder where you are!!! What a funny thing that you found my dreadful walking blog! I'll send an invite to the "private" life blog just send me an email at wendyhalverson@gmail.com
Hooray you have been found!!! :) And you have a ton of beautiful children!!!!!
I agree. I love matching all my kids and they do not seem to mind. Im so glad you found my blog.
Post a Comment