Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School!

Tyler and Lindsay started school on Monday. Lindsay was really excited, but Tyler not so much. When I picked them up from school, Tyler said, "That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." They liked seeing all of their friends from last year. Lindsay's favorite part of the day was lunch and Tyler's was getting to go to recess twice. My favorite part of the day was taking a nap!




4 comments:

Val said...

Yea for the first day of school! I know what you mean about feeling like a teenager sometimes and yet we have kids in school now! We're getting so old! I was excited about Claire going to regular kindergarten because she had a massive stroke before she was born and 20% of her right brain never had a chance to develop. We were told she'd never walk or talk, so 5 years of every kind of therapy you can imagine later, she's "normal". I still can't believe you have TWO kids in school! I'm really enjoying this!

Anonymous said...

I HATE how fast our babies grow up!! Much to my husband's dismay, it really makes me want to keep having kiddos!:)Congrats on the first day of school and the routine, and schedule that comes with it!:)

Tami said...

Tyler is so big! Porter hated going back to school too.

The Moving Circus said...

Ben won't be deployed until next year. I am sorry Jon won't be there for #4. Taht stinks.

Alisha