I know it's after Christmas, but considering that I'm not really on the ball, I figured it was about time to post our Thanksgiving pictures. We spent Thanksgiving break in Orlando at Disney World. We met up with Jon's parents, 5 of Jon's siblings, their spouses, and their kids. We rented a 7 bedroom house for all of us. We went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. We took a TON of pictures that I'm sure most of you aren't interested in, but I am going to post some of them anyway in case Jon's family wants to copy them off my blog!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Thanksgiving Pictures
Posted by Lisa at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pics, Lisa. I'm going to send you a message on facebook--not sure how often you check those . . . write me back!
My kids will be so excited to see these!
Do you mind emailing me a copy of the one by Lightening? (usu. the resolution is better than copying from blogs). THANKS SO MUCH! HAPPY 2010!
SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing! I'm not going to show these to our girls. They are already mad at us that they had to miss it. Better to not bring it up again I think...
Post a Comment