Merry Christmas everyone! I woke up this morning at 7:30 to find EVERY present unwrapped! Yep, that's right, my kids got up at about 5am and unwrapped every present! Jon and I missed it all! It was so sad...I burst into tears. We explained to them that they were supposed to wait for us or wake us up! Anyway, now that I am over the shock, I can laugh about it! I talked to my dad and he said that we did that one Christmas when we were kids, so that made me feel a little better! 
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Lisa at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the saddest thing I ever heard. I guess it's good you can laugh about it now.
I love your Christmas picture. The kids look cute! You look great too!
Post a Comment