So far, none of our kids have broken any bones...until now. Joey, who is 13 months old, fell off a chair onto our tile floor. I guess his left leg took the whole fall because he has a slight fracture of his tibia. Of course this had to happen when Jon is out of town for a couple weeks. We spent 8 hours in the ER on Wednesday and then back to the hospital today to get a new cast. He seems to be feeling a lot better today. He is moving around and crawling as best as he can.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Our first broken bone...
Posted by Lisa at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Poor little guy! Over the summer when Naomi was 3 she had a pink cast on her arm. It was fun at first... But the novelty wears off FAST! it got so nasty dirty and you can't clean it, it just stays looking dirty! I was so glad when the 6 weeks was up and that thing came off! Hey, just being honest, LOL!
Although it IS a good conversation starter. Random people would ask how my baby got her pink cast. Good luck!
Ouch! Poor little man...but holy cow...he is 13 months old already!
Poor baby! 8 hours in the ER sounds miserable. Cute little pictures of him in his cast though.
Oh, Lisa. I feel for you. Justin was out of town when Jacob broke his arm last year. No fun. (In fact, I think you sympathized with me on my blog. So here I am returning the favor.) :)
How sad! Hope your little guy feels better soon. Hey Lisa, I just realized most of Dannon's didn't get invites to our blog because we don't have any email addresses. If you'd like an invite, send me your email address and I'll send an invite to you!
Here's my email address: amy_juhasz@hotmail.com
That might help :)
Post a Comment