Joey got his cast off today! It has been almost 5 weeks since he got it on. I can't wait to give him a REAL bath!!!
Also, one year ago today, I decided to eliminate all sugar and white flour from my diet. I'm excited that I have actually done it for a year! Last year at this time, I was 80 pounds heavier and I looked and felt terrible. Now I feel amazing and I am so full of energy!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Today..
Posted by Lisa at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You lost 80 pounds!!!! You are amazing. That's awesome about the cast, and the sweets too.
That's awesome! You are an inspiration! :)
That is incredible! I wish I had the drive to cut out that stuff....any tips for some one interested in doing it? I am worried about the withdrawals to begin with! Good to hear about the cast...he'll be so happy!
way to go Lisa-congrats!
we enjoyed your Christmas card.
our card didn't make it out for Christmas so it is now a Happy New Year's card. you'll get it in the mail by the end of next week!
i didn't make any resolutions this year, but I guess one could be to get Christmas cards out on time!
I am so proud of you! Good for you loosing so much weight. Your silhouette looks great:)
Post a Comment