Friday, May 22, 2009

Tyler's Birthday Party!

Tyler will be 7 this Tuesday, but we had his birthday party last weekend. He chose to do it at a skating rink with his friends from school and church. He had a blast and got WAY too many presents. He got everything he's into...Bakugans, FunKeys, Star Wars, etc. Now we need to go through his old toys and donate about half of them! Tyler requested a skateboard cake and a robot cake. I am no cake decorater, but I think they turned out okay.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

No cake decorator? Are you kidding?!? I think they look awesome. Way to go, Supermom and Superwife.

The McKinstry Family said...

I think those cakes turnes out awesome. I definetly can't make cakes that look that good. Looks like you and Jon had a great time with only two kiddos on vacation.

jbel said...

those cakes put mine to shame!
when did you become Betty, or have you always been this talented in the kitchen? Tyler is one lucky boy!