Okay Jen...I know I need to update, but where is the time? I do have lots of new and exciting pics to post, but here are my excuses for neglecting the blog...I was outta town for 10 days, then I got home and had to get unpacked and back into the routine of daily life. We had Tyler's b-day party today. I babysat 5 extra kids last night and 3 of them spent the night and one of them split her chin open on the edge of our pool and we had to make a quick trip to the doctor. I am still babysitting one kid until Wednesday. And to top it all off, I am totally sick with a sore throat, stuffy nose, no taste/smell, and sleep deprivation. I know, blah, blah, blah...you've heard it all before and there are no excuses, right? Well, I promise I will have some updates soon!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Not sure if that was me Jen or not but, hey, I hear ya! I just blogged Mother's Day today. We're crazy busy with two full-time jobs, one full-time degree in the works, and two crazy little boys suffering from EVERY ILLNESS KNOWN TO MAN! I hear ya, I hear ya!
Hey I hope you feel better soon I'm going to call you some time later this week.
Can't wait to see more pic.s of your beautiful family!
a post is a post, whether you include pics or not ... glad to hear you are still surviving, though I'm not sure how with all you've got going on!
we just finished having colds in our house, (all 4 of us!) which lasted an ENTIRE week! no fun. so I feel your pain woman.
Hang in there!
Post a Comment