Saturday, January 31, 2009

Guess What!

No, I'm not pregnant:))! Jon is on his way home right now! He just flew out of BWI (Baltimore/Washington) and is headed our way! He gets in at 7:00 tonight. We are all estatic! I gotta go shave my legs!

14 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hooray for your family!

Amy J said...

YAY! So happy for you guys, if Dannon wasn't around I would never shave...well...maybe even now and then on Sundays!

5 Brothers Farms said...

Whooooopie!!! Congrats, Lisa! Have a wonderful 'homecoming celebration!'

Lempskies said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! - on not being pregnant (we are happy to report the same condition). Seriously, we are so excited that Jon is home. Yay for all of you! Love you.

Corinne said...

Yay hurray! I am so happy that you'll have your honey home. Is this permanent or does he have to go back? I just realized he will meet his new little baby for the first time...how precious! I hope you can all party down!

The Shields Family said...

HOORAY!!! I'm so glad the news wasn't that you were pregnant. That would have been a real bummer for Jon. :)

Philip and Melissa said...

You go shave your legs girl!!!! That's great news!

Kevin and Kristen said...

That is great that Jon is home! I am sure you guys are loving having him back and he probably won't put ttat little guy down. Enjoy!

The McKinstry Family said...

Yay you made it Lisa!!! We are soooo excited that Jon is back with the fam. Joey is getting so big, and such a good lookin kid.

The Snows said...

Glad to hear Jon is back! Hope you guys enjoy yourselves!

jbel said...

I think I like the fact that you had to go shave your legs more than the fact that he was headed home- ha!!!

Hope you didn't miss a spot!

Tami said...

How fun! I bet it's so nice to have him around. I was unloading the dishwasher the other day and thinking about you and wondering how much longer you'd have to wait.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Yea! So glad he's back!!

Lynn said...

That's great news! Wecome back Jon.

Watch out Lisa, you may not be pregnant right now but I wouldn't be surprised if you had number 5 arriving in about 9 months. ;)