Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Joey at 3 months

I can't believe that Joey is 3 months old! He is such a good baby and such a blessing in our lives. He gets cuter every day (I'm a little biased). He is always smiling and he is just starting to laugh. He LOVES to be held. I think I have spoiled him a little because I am always holding him...partly because if I put him down, Anna wants to "play" with him (that usually includes poking his eyes and pulling on his ears). He is such a good sleeper too. He sleeps for about 11 hours every night. I am so thankful for that! When I am rested, I am definitely a better mom. He is getting so big and I can't wait for his daddy to see him!



8 comments:

The Shields Family said...

I don't think you're biased. He is toe-nibbling adorable!

Amy J said...

He is so cute! Us Juhasz sure do know how to make them adorable!

5 Brothers Farms said...

Cute little guy, Lisa! Doesn't time fly?! I always say, they get big WAY too fast. But then again...I don't really want to change diapers forever!:)

The cool family! said...

Wow, he looks just like Tyler!!!!!! CUTE!

Darin and Melinda said...

Hi Lisa!!!
I am so embarrassed to admit that I just barely figured out how to leave comments on other peoples blogs today (don't tell anyone) :)
Joey's pictures are soooo cute! At first I was so disappointed when I found out we were having a boy, but the closer I get the more excited I am for him to get here, and I really want to get some super cute pants like Joeys (in the picture). Anyway, I hope you are doing really well as "Super Mom". Take Care!
Mindy
P.S. will you tell Emilee I can't get on her blog anymore...I don't know what happened.

The Snows said...

He is super cute Lisa. I love that age especially when they are great sleepers like he is. It makes all the difference. John wrote a really nice letter/email to Steve. Sounds like he is doing well. Hope you're hanging in there.

Lempskies said...

What a cute smile! We had baby pics last week when we did a family photo, but I didn't order any b/c he wouldn't smile (not that the photographer was trying much!) Anyway, we may have a repeat of our older boys w/ yours winning the great smiler award while mine is either practicing surly looks or not looking at all!

BTW, the 2-yr pic of Annie is also adorable. Yeah for Jon coming home soon!

Lynn said...

Those are great pictures. And he is very handsome...and sounds like he is a great baby too - what a combination!