Thursday, June 4, 2009

Anniversaries

Today is my official 1 year anniversary of blogging! It's crazy how fast a year goes! Jon and I also celebrated our 9 year anniversary on May 31st. Can you believe I've put up with Jon for so long??? Just kidding! In fact, I like him more than ever now! He's such a good husband and a good father and there is never a dull moment!

We kind of laid low this year. Our anniversary was on a Sunday and since we have had such a busy month, we just wanted to relax. We made sure that we picked up some Olive Garden take out the night before so we could have a delicious lunch! It turned out to be a very nice day!

Enjoy the pics from our wedding day!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally rem watching your wedding video a few years back. You are just so beautiful. Miss You

Lempskies said...

I hate it when they snap the picture just as your eyes are closed!
Happy Anniversary!

The Snows said...

Crazy to think that we've know you guys about that long too, and that we aren't newlyweds anymore. How time flies. This made me remember too that both of our wedding songs were Chances Are. How funny. Glad you guys had a good one!

jbel said...

blast from the past!

Lynn said...

funny, because I just was writing a post called Anniversaries and it has to do with weddings and blogging. crazy.