Sunday, November 23, 2008

Milestones

#1...Joey is a month old as of yesterday! I think the first month is always the hardest with a new baby and I survived...yeah!
#2...I've made it HALF WAY! Only 2 more months until Jon comes home. Jon seems to think that the last 2 months have gone by quickly...for him. As for me, they have probably been the longest 2 months EVER!

I have had lots of help...thank goodness! My parents were here for almost 3 weeks, then my Aunt and Uncle helped out for a week (they are the coolest people ever), and now Jon's mom is here! I am truly grateful for all they have done for me...I would be a wreck if I was doing it all by myself!

Here's some things that have happened in November since I have been too tired (and too busy) to blog lately!

Flowers that Jon sent me from Iraq


Joey one month old


We went to the Fort Walton Beach Fair and Circus! The kids loved it!



Silly Hat Day at school. I made the kids balloon hats. In case you didn't know, I do have a secret talent for making balloon animals! Just one of the many things I learned at BYU!


Anna's almost 2 years old and so cute!

6 comments:

The Shields Family said...

Congratulations on making out of the black hole of early babyhood. That sleep deprivation is a killer! Also good job on making half-way to Jon coming home. Baby Joey is adorable. I hope you are getting some sleep. :)

Lempskies said...

Sounds like you're not just surviving, but thriving. My mom said you made 10 pans of enchiladas this week. That's a feat! Annie's hair is getting long & is still so blonde. So much for our dominate slavic genes!

The cool family! said...

Wow, Joey looks JUST like Tyler!!!
Good thing you have all that family around to help, I bet that is really nice!! Now...go take a nap!!

The McKinstry Family said...

I am so glad that you are halfway there until you get your hubby back. I agree the first month is the hardest to get through with a new baby. Joey is such a cutie.

Philip and Melissa said...

Already a month? sheesh!!!!

Anonymous said...

Last time I went to the circus was with you. Remember going to the circus in DC, you and me with 5 kids the oldest was only 3 yrs! Those were the days.