We had our ultrasound a couple weeks ago and we decided to let the gender be a surprise! We have always found out with all three of our kids, so we decided to try something different.
Yea! I'm so glad you have a blog! I don't think I could ever stand being surprised! I'm too much of a planner! I love seeing all of your wonderful Florida pictures. I'm jealous!
Great to see your cute fam! I love blogging, it's the only way to stay in touch. We'll be seeing you around the blogging world! When are you due? I'm due Nov. 11.
Congratulations Lisa! I was so excited when we reconnected through facebook, but I love it even more that you've started a blog too! What are you doing in Florida? Will you go to our 10 year this summer? Your family is beautiful, and you all look so happy. I hope you don't mind if I pop in occassionally. :)
I just made our blog private, so send me an email (lisa.oneil@gmail.com), and I'll send you the invite to view it.
Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children and another baby girl on her way in November. Jon is currently deployed to Afghanistan and we are looking forward to his safe return in early 2011. We live in the panhandle of Florida and enjoy the warm weather and white, sandy beaches. I love being my kids' mom and I am so lucky I get to stay home with them.
7 comments:
WOW! Number four...you are admirable (and maybe a bit crazy?). And you still have time to have so much fun!
Congrats Lisa! Love the blog, it can be very addicting!
Yea! I'm so glad you have a blog! I don't think I could ever stand being surprised! I'm too much of a planner! I love seeing all of your wonderful Florida pictures. I'm jealous!
Great to see your cute fam! I love blogging, it's the only way to stay in touch. We'll be seeing you around the blogging world! When are you due? I'm due Nov. 11.
How exciting your having another. Congratulations. I'm glad you have a blog.
Congrats on expecting! Now we gotta get you all back here to your big old house!
Congratulations Lisa! I was so excited when we reconnected through facebook, but I love it even more that you've started a blog too! What are you doing in Florida? Will you go to our 10 year this summer? Your family is beautiful, and you all look so happy. I hope you don't mind if I pop in occassionally. :)
I just made our blog private, so send me an email (lisa.oneil@gmail.com), and I'll send you the invite to view it.
Love to you from New York!
Lisa (Floto) O'Neil
Post a Comment