In May, Jon turned 31 and Tyler turned 6.
Tyler wanted me to make him a Transformers snake cake, so I made the snake cake and put some tranformer guys around it. Tyler's favorite gift was the "electric" guitar he got! We decided to do birthday parties every other year since they can get really expensive. So this year was our "off" year and we had a family party. We told him that he go could go anywhere he wanted for his birthday, but he just wanted to stay home, order pizza, and play with his new toys.
For Jon's birthday, we went to the beach and then opened presents and had cake!
Jon and the kids after a long day at the beach! Check out my wallpaper in the background. Isn't it ugly? I hate it! We are renting our house in Florida, so we can't tear it down! If I owned the house, the wallpaper would be the first thing to go!
Monday, June 16, 2008
May Birthdays!
Posted by Lisa at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the walpaper(not really). We're renting in Ga, and although we don't have ugly wallpaper there are always down sides to renting.
Did you really make those cakes? If so, when did you become domestic? Just kidding. They look yummy!
Post a Comment