Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween!

We had a lot of fun for Halloween this year! Tyler dressed up like a vampire, Lindsay and Anna were Tinkerbell. I dressed Joey up as Piglet. Jon told me that I shouldn't have put him in a pink, pig outfit, but Piglet is a boy right?

Jon dressed up like a viking. I got a great deal on costumes this year, so I got two for me! For our ward Trunk or Treat, I went as a witch. Jon and I had an adult Halloween party at our house and for that, I dressed up as a pirate's wench. My parents were in town for Halloween, so my mom dressed up like a witch too.

On Halloween night, we went to the Fall Festival at the kids' school. Overall, it was busy and fun week and the kids got WAY too much candy. I have been very tempted to eat it all, but so far I have resisted. I haven't had any sugar since Jan. 5, 2009. I am trying my hardest to make it one year without any sugar. I just gotta make it through Thanksgiving and Christmas!







1 comments:

Becca Juhasz said...

You guys look great!! Miss you all!