We have our ward Super Saturday coming up next weekend. Another lady in the ward and I are in charge of it (well, she's pretty much in charge and I am her main helper...considering I don't have a crafty bone in my body). Anyway, we got together and did a bunch of crafts together to get ready for the big day. Here are a few of the crafts we're doing.
Ribbon Bulletin Boards
Dates to Remember Binder (you can pencil in everybody's birthday/anniversary for every month, plus insert cards)
Scrapbook Barn Stars (you can put pictures of your family on it as well). We are also making little barn star ornaments.
Terra Cotta Treat Jars (I am going to give them to Tyler and Lindsay's teachers for presents)
Family Picture frame (picture is held on by magnets, so you can easily interchange the picture)
We also made Mantle Blocks (not pictured). They spell out different words like Faith, Family, Believe, Home, Love, etc. We stained them a cherry wood color and made the lettering gold. They look really awesome.
3 comments:
I guess your new nickname can be "Molly!"
Can I come?
And what do you mean you don't have a crafty bone? ...You make t-shirts and aprons for your kids, could teach the home depot paint techniques class, and decorate creative cakes that put our birthdays to shame. (ok maybe that's not a craft per se, but still, you can't fool us- we've all seen your talents.)
Super cute projects. Should be lots of fun!
You are a crafty mama!!! I love all the stuff you guys did!
Post a Comment