Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spelling Bee!

Lindsay won her 1st grade spelling bee and now she gets to go to Tallahassee to compete in the Regional Bee on October 23rd. We are all very excited for her. It will be a lot of work for her. She has to stay everyday after school and study, but she says she wants to do it! We will keep you posted on how she does at regionals. If she places in the top 4 there, then she is on to State in Orlando. Last year, a 1st grader from her school won State, so you never know what could happen!

3 comments:

Air Force Blues said...

Way to go Lindsay. It is good to know that someone in the family can spell. LOL Come on everyone it is just a joke. Good Luck with your studies and in the next competition.

Lempskies said...

Must be maternal genes!

Lempskies said...

ps- how did I miss the picture of Jared the subway mascot before?! That's so cool.

I have a picture of the Soup Nazi from Sienfeld. I keep it in my kitchen for inspiration. More than once I've been asked if it's my dad! (The both definitely have a slavic look.)

Did I spell all that right? I should check with Lindsay.